Friday, March 09, 2007

Mobile Campus

Welcome to KAMPUS ATAS RODA - the Ultimate Faculty of ATTITUDE Grooming.Siswa siswi, teachers, students, parents, lectures, politicians and leaders. I'm Helmi Kadir, A Friend of Youths. Most people overlooked that learning is easy & fun. Turn your car into a Mobile Campus. LISTEN to radios and motivations. Feel the joy of learning from what we hear and see. Positive about things, issues, crisis, even our hardship and failures. I have 2000 short (10 mins) audio segments recorded on my lap while driving, for the past 12 years. I listen over and over, some <200 times. It shapes our ATTITUDE, ANALYTICAL, CRITICAL & TRATEGIC thinkings. This MOTIVISION drives me upfront in my THINKING and MOVING forward with what I IMAGINE, my DREAM and my ASPIRATION for the next generation. It helps me shape up my 3 guys in U's (1 in Dublin) 2 gals in schools. Besides my career in aero-engineering, I manage 4 tiny biz which I enjoy very much. The BIG EMPIRE is in my MIND. I can't achieve it alone. I invite all of you from all dicipline to START EARLY, to try, to experiment what you imagine, learn, participate, build and achieve our goal TOGETHER. I BELIEVE, guided by our GREAT 'E-MENTORS', our INTELLECTS, PARENTS and YOUTHS TOGETHER, we can reach out to rebalance our communities in all aspects of life. Most common message from our leaders is 'KUASAILAH ILMU DALAM PELBAGAI BIDANG UNTUK MENCAPAI KEJAYAAN & KECEMERLANGAN'. Therefore, we must UNLEARN & RELEARN every precious moment. If you share the same aspiration, join the Gagasan, KAMPUS ATAS RODA. Participate in the POOLS at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mobilecampus/polls, so we know exactly WHAT & HOW we can achieve. SEDIKIT SEDIKIT LAMA LAMA JADI BUKIT. Visit http://www.motivishoppe.com leave a note in my guestbook, call or SMS me at 012-3397136 so that you know what Kampus Atas Roda is. WE DO IT NOWWW!!

En Helmi Kadir
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mobilecampus/

No comments: